The Original Regency 15

Friday, June 22, 2007

Ketchup Time


So I've been reading all ya'lls comments on the posts, and it's time for a little question and answer period. First of all, Angi. You quit your job? Tired of it? Found something better? Moving? What's up? Kelli - really, how many law students drive porshes? I don't even know how to spell that word. Maybe that's why I didn't go to law school. By the way, I like all the pictures on your personal blog. I can't believe you can get Dana to take you dancing. What's your secret? Lynsey - I posted a little comment for you already. Yes, do post pictures of the boy. We need to see! And Josh Marshall back in the US of A? Is his wife with him? I was a little confused on that part.
As for us, we're doing great. I just spent a week in Tridell changing sprinklers and loving it. I also spent about 2 hours this morning trying to figure out what kind of plant I picked up while doing a bird survey. Two things I learned - I'm a nerd. And I don't know my birds. Gotta do something about that. But I did figure out what kind of plant it is! Anemopsis californica! Lest you ever find yourself walking along the trail of life and see this fine beauty and find yourself saying "Gee, I really wish I knew what that flower was" - I've included a picture. I know, I know, I shouldn't have really. But I do it because I love you! :)

Have a great day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

Angela, Angela

Thank you for teaching me about that plant that I have always wondered about. I have been in absolute agony trying to figure out what on earth type of flower that is, and now at last I can sleep through the night knowing what it is. My thoughts and fears have now been laid to rest and I can live at peace with myself once again.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home