The Original Regency 15

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Inspired

Well, after reading Lynsey's post I was inspired and booked a trip to Indonesia. Okay, so it wasn't just the post...Kevin left over a week ago for an internship in Jakarta for 6 months. After being alone for a whole week and a half I decided I can't do this, so I am going to leave in July to join him. I am psyched. On our way home we are going to stop in Taiwan and Hong Kong. Should be more interesting than sitting home alone for months...

5 Comments:

Blogger Lynsey said...

Good for you! I'm glad that I could help to inspire you :)

So why did Kevin decide on interning in Jakarta? Is your family still out there? And why Taiwan & Hong Kong? You should try to visit Josh Marshall in Taiwan. Last I heard, he married a cute little Taiwanese girl and was going to med school out there...Good ol' Josh Marshall. As for HK, I kind of sort of maybe might be dating a kid from Hong Kong. Possibly. It's kind of in that awkward inbetween stage, so we'll see...

11:32 AM  
Blogger Kelli and Dana said...

Hey, what on earth is kevin doing in Taiwan? Is he still doing law? They have law firms in Taiwan? That's so cool. I'm definently getting Dana on one of those! anyway, lots of love and stay safe over there, k.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Hmm...Josh Marshall...I did not know he was still there. I knew he got married, but didn't know that he stuck around. Well Kevin is still in law school in Hawaii, but wanted to intern with the UN which happened to have an opening in Jakarta and that is how he arrived there and how I happen to be going there as well. So Lyns, a guy from HK, huh. What are the details? How did you meet, how old is he, what brings him to the states...DETAILS.

And Kelli, you post a reply and yet HOW THE HECK ARE YOU?!?!? I feel like I need to have DETAILS from you also.

So in short, key word people, DETAILS!

1:33 AM  
Blogger Angi said...

Mel....
did you already come to UT?

8:39 AM  
Blogger Lynsey said...

Mel,

I ran into Josh Marshall in Boise last Saturday, and he had just come back from Taiwan the day before. So, yeah, he's not there anymore, and he's most likely staying in the states for good. He said that if you email him, he'll give you advise on what to do and see and eat and what-not while you're in Taiwan. His email address is joshuajmarshall@gmail.com

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home