Whales and Other Tales

So, a few weeks ago I went on a whale watching boat thing, where if you don't see a whale you get your money back. Well, this is the best I got and this is after blowing up the picture a few times and cropping it. Be warned, those boat tours will call anything a whale sighting. I was kind of hoping for that whole breaching thing. Such is life.
And for better news, I am coming to Utah! Now, for those of you that live there, being all the rest of you, I realize that is not very exciting, but for someone that lives an oceans and a couple mountain ranges a way, the thought of Cafe Rio is calling to me. In fact, I wrote to them and asked them to come to Hawaii. It's not coming along very well. Anyway, I am going to be in town from May 8-May 10. I realize this is the middle of the week and that probably none of you are going to be there, but should anyone be in town I would love to do a breakfast thing or lunch thing or something. Alright, I hope all is well and those are my tales for the day.

6 Comments:
There's a good chance that I won't be here, but I don't know for sure yet. My brother, sister, & I are going on a trip--a graduation present to myself. We were going to go to Nicaragua, but now it looks like Thailand, but we haven't really planned it yet. Needless to say, it will probably include May 8-10. So the rest of you will be in Utah, and I'll be the one that'll be an ocean & mountain range or two away. Such is life.
um--i'll go to thailand for you if you want. Just thought I'd be a good friend and offer :)
Mel, the chances are looking more and more slim for a meet up in May. I'll do my best. Aaron's cousin is getting married the weekend before, so most likely we will be up there for that. If it was just a little bit closer, I could just jaunt up after work. We'll see. I make definite decisions yet!
I meant to say "No" definite decisions yet. Oops :)
Well Lynsey if you are going to be in Thailand, I can't say I blame you. That sounds way way way way way cooler than Utah I must say, although Thailand doesn't have Cafe Rio. I think it sounds like a fun idea to take a trip after graduating. Kevin, Mr. Geography, approves of both places.
I'm in. At least I can't think of anything at this point that could keep me away. I live in Orem right? Yeah, my life is boring.
Post a Comment
<< Home