The future...as far as we know it
So, I made my decision. Thanks to those of you who commented. Aaron laughed at me when he saw I had talked to you all about it. And even though I made my decision before I read the comments, just knowing you were there for me made a big difference. :)
And now, for the big announcment (drumroll please)...I will be working not for the Park Service this summer but for the Forest Service. Cool thing is I get to create my schedule, still work on the park service project a little bit, plus do some other stuff. It was a hard decision, the job sounded so fun. For some reasons known and others yet to be named I think this is the best decision. You know how it goes, you just really understand fully until the time has past.
So that's that! You guys are great. Mel, I bet they had a scuba diver way out in the water with a big flipper. It wasn't a whale. Demand a recount! Lynsey, Thailand? That will be so awesome. How big is your suitcase? :)
Ok, bye all!

3 Comments:
My little girl is all grown up and working for the park service! I must admit I had to go back to your original post to figure out the difference again. I'm glad you guys made a decision. :)
You're funny! Are you guys doing anything fun for conference weekend? We are indecisive, so we are going on a hot date tonight. We're actually going to eat at a restaurant! (Don't worry, we have a gift certificate :) Life is great.
Haha! I'm funny? We went on a hot date that night too...and of course we had a gift certificate. I guess you must have taught me well. We're pretty boring so we watched all four sessions of conference from our couch. I know how exciting that sounds. I'll work on it! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home