Merry Christmas To All and To All A Goodnight!
I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas. I am completely behind the curve on sending out cards, so at least I can post something on the blog. Kevin and I are heading out to Indonesia for a few weeks, so I will be out of touch and unable to call you guys to personally wish you a "Happy Christmas, Harry."
Things here are good. My mom is in town on business, which is much fun. I hope you all have a happy holidays and I will definately be posting after the holiday! (Wow, this is a boring post. I promise in the next one I will be much more entertaining!)

1 Comments:
Angi -
I had a dream about you the other night. In it, you came to my grandma's house with Jesse and his wife. Weird. You looked great, except you were wearing daisy dukes. Jesse on the other hand had a fro. a blond fro. You can only imagine. Luckily Aaron was there brushing his teeth - with two or three toothbrushes. :0 Hey, don't worry about our Thank you cards. Just post a big Thank you on here. That's good enough for me.
Post a Comment
<< Home