The Original Regency 15

Friday, January 05, 2007

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!




I hope you all had a marvelous holiday. Ours was great. A lot of time in the car, but that's to be expected. We spent the weekend in Colorado before Christmas, then went to Tridell and were there for a week. We got to see all of my siblings (well, talked to the one in the Philipines), so that was fun. We then headed to Springville for a little New Year celebration time with Aaron's family. By the time we reached home, we had driven over 1600 miles. Crazy! I posted a few pictures of what we did to keep busy while we were away. We went to Henry's Fork of the Uinta Mountains for a little snowshoe/x-crounty ski adventure. Our big plans to sleep in our snowcave crashed when the cave was just a little too small. We ended up in the back of the 4-runner. Fun was had building the cave though. I think my favorite part was x-country skiing in the dark. All the snow, the stars! It was beautiful. A moose left a gift on our trail. Luckily it was frozen and couldn't get on anything. :)
Ok, love to all and I hope you didn't make your New Year's resolutions so incredibly incredible that you won't have any time to catch us up every now and then.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

You guys are always doing wild and crazy things and it looks like so much fun! I am glad to hear you had a good holiday and got to see fam on both sides. You guys have to realize that for most people that is impossible! I hope everyone else had a fab holiday!

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How was visiting your family? In some crazy foreign country. That's more wild and crazy than anything Aaron and I have done, you have to admit. Hey, wait a second...

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home