The Original Regency 15

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

What, who, why, how

I wish to take this time to copy a post I tried to post on Angela's last comment.

I'm taking this time to publicly announce...I am not dead...I am just spacey. Ang, my address is 121 S 200 E Apt 52 Provo Utah 84606. I love chocolates and penguines (if you cared to know). Life has been great for the gailans but super super busy with overtime at work and Dana's running class (how come Dana's running class translates in Kelli's coming too?) and my sister is getting married in January (yippee) so I'm planning bridal showers and picking out flowers and tiny cake people. It's been rather fun actually. I've decided that while married people might be boring; engaged people are simply neurotic:) Oh, what fun. Hey that reminds me of a song...
3:04 PM

There, I couldn't see it on the other post site so I decided to start my own and now you will all have to read it and see how I am utterly alive (by the way, Angela, I started using udder cream at work...fabulous stuff...little weirded out by the cow patterned containter, but wonderful stuff all the same). Hope you all have a lovely weekend and if Angi is reading this, Lynsey is going to call you to ask you if you want to come to lunch next friday...your answer would be yes.

Have a great one!

2 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

KELLI!!!! I am so happy to hear from you and to know that you are alive. Isn't it good to know people care about you. We don't call you we just post comments about you being dead.

Anyway, congrats to your sis! Engaged are crazy, but they are really fun too. It is just a fun time!

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun?? Mel, you obviously have been married for too long. You don't remember clearly those engaged days. May we all forget and live in the bliss of our manufactured "fun time" memories.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home