The Original Regency 15

Saturday, February 10, 2007

French Toast, anyone?

This morning Kelli, Angi, Hayley & I were all got together for breakfast at Magleby's Fresh. It was fun to get together with (almost) everyone again. I don't really have too much to report, but I thought that I'd post this here mostly to make the couple of you who couldn't come jealous :) It would have been even better if we could have had all of us there, but, alas, you two are a little too far away to meet up for breakfast these days. Anyway, I told Hayley about the blog and told her that I'd have you send her an invite, Mel. Her email address is hayla@byu.net

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

I am totally jealous you guys had breakfast. I wish I could be there! I sent Hayley an invite so we should have her on here soon. Now, if we could get Kelli to start checking it more often and get Angi so she can post...anytime anyone needs help I am here. I hope you guys enjoyed breakfast and I am still jealous.

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home