The Original Regency 15

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Shake Rattle and Roll

Hello all!

I realize I just posted and only Lynsey has looked at it, but given the earthquake this past weekend I thought I would post again just to let you know I am alive. The quake was tons of fun, and by far the strongest and LONGEST one I have ever felt. My beloved picture of the view from Kevin's house fell off the wall and broke, but with that exception we are alright. I was a little depressed about the picture though. Then came the no power for almost 24 hours. That was pretty cool too. I figured everything in the fridge was a loss, and like everyone else on this little island went to Costo yesterday to rebuy EVERYTHING! I wish I could tell you that I saved a puppy or had a falling wall crush my leg and I barely escaped, but alas, despite this being a 6.6 quake followed almost immediately by a 5.8 quake and then several other smaller quakes, I am alright!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

You know, I totally looked at your wedding pics and thought I posted something. Maybe that is the problem. Everyone is so dumbfounded they have nothing to say. Or perhaps Kelli has lost all of her fingers, unbeknownst to us, and for that reason can't type which is why there hasn't been a word from her in what seems like ages. Does Kelli still exist? Maybe she is pregnant and totally sick, so can't last long enough at the computer to type. The real question is WHERE ARE YOU KELLI? Now Lynsey and Angela have posted soon enough that I am led to believe they are still around. Alright, enough harping. We all just have to get better at posting.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home