The Original Regency 15

Monday, October 09, 2006

Gecko's and Other Adventures



So, at last a long awaited post all the way from over here. I have a few stories to impart, but how to go about doing that? Well, a few weeks ago Kevin and I took off to Kauai just for a day which was fabulous. Here we are at Hanalei Bay, which you can't tell, is actually quite pretty. Sure doesn't look like from this picture.

But for stories more amusing, I got into the shower the other night only to notice that I was sharing it with a gecko. Yes, that is right a gecko, just like the Geico gecko. Poor thing scared me to death and it is safe to say I scared it to death. After begging Kevin to come catch (I am never quik enough to catch those things) and his adament refusal, I resigned myself to the fact that they gecko and I were going to have to share the shower and see each other in all our glory. I dare say it brought us much closer.

Well, I am off to drive a whole 12 miles and spend about an hour in the car. The joys of the traffic here!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynsey said...

Do you watch LOST, because it totally looks like you're on the same beach. On another note, how bad was the earthquake for you guys? Any major damage? I hope that you all made it out safely.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home