Look familiar?
Two Halloween parties, two costumes. The first one might look a little familiar to all you you, considering that (with the exception of Angi) all of us dressed up like this three years ago. I decided to switch it up a little this time, though, and wear a Kiss t-shirt rather than Iron Maiden.For the next party, I went as Amelia Earhart. Pretty good costume, eh? Mallory put it all together, I just borrowed it from her. Regardless, I thought that I looked pretty awesome.
Anyway, things are going well for me. I'm going to Tennessee for Thanksgiving to visit my sister, which I'm really excited about. I've gone to a lot of concerts lately, which has been a lot of fun. And, for all of you that were wondering, I had lunch with Kelli last Friday (she is not dead). I hope that you all are doing well! I miss you guys! It's kind of weird being the only unmarried one. Have fun doing whatever married people do.

1 Comments:
Lyns--I love the pics. They are totally awesome! I wish I could say I was anything half way amusing for Halloween, but alas I was a twin and forgot to take a picture so there is nothing to show and it wasn't that interesting to begin with. Also, on the married note, I totally agree with Angi. We are completely boring. I go to work, come home, sometimes make dinner, watch tv or work on a scrapbook and go to sleep. See, really not that exciting...
Post a Comment
<< Home