The Original Regency 15

Thursday, September 28, 2006

The wonderful world of...doing nothing

There's no good reason why I'm posting this picture, other than the fact that I find it hysterical. That's all.

So...I am, quite possibly, the least productive I've ever been in my life. My classes are not very much work, I don't have a job, nor am I looking for one, and I really don't have anything else that's pressing on my time. I can't even figure out where all of my time goes. And I love it. I figure that this is quite possibly the only time in my life when I can have this much freedom, so I might as well take advantage of it before I begin slaving away next August with EY. Next semester will be even better; I'll have only Tuesday and Thursday classes, and I plan on getting a pass to Sundance and snowboarding every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Rough, I know, but someone's got to do it.

And finally, for any of you that have ever seen me bowl, I'd like you to know that I no longer flick the ball. I'm taking beginning bowling right now, and I love it! My score has gone down since I stopped flicking, but my form is much better and my score is almost back up where it used to be. My high score, using correct form, is a 125 (my high score while flicking is a 141). Give me until the end of the semester, and my score should be much higher.

Well, that's it for me. I hope that you are all doing well, surviving married life, the heat, beetles, roaches, and whatever else! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

Just so you know...I LOVE YOUR HAIR LONG!!!! That is all.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Lynsey said...

Thank you! I do too! And, guess what else? My hair somehow got curly. I don't understand it, but I like it. I'll have to post a picture of me with curly hair one of these days.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home