The Original Regency 15

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Alive and panting

Glad to see a new face online. Yes, I am alive after the grueling marathon and I think you will all be amused to know that i forgot to put sunscreen on the back of my calves and so I got burned (typical) but wait! it gets better. They put our number in black permanant marker on our legs so now I have a nice tan and the number 57 in white on both my calves:) How very amusing, I'm sure...stop laughing now...stop it i say...anyway, mel it's too sad that you are leaving. Say it ain't so. You should divorce Kevin and marry a man that I can control so he will travel around with us and get jobs wherever Dana does...or, I suppose you can stay married to the blondie and Dana and I will just have to come and visit...gosh. Lynsey, can't wait to see ya. Hope you survive that grueling conference...oh the horror of real work! Angela, I hope you can make it up to the wedding so we can see ya too and if we ever make it outside the bubble, we'll look ya up. And raisins...that's just weird man, weird, weird, weird. Hey, if you lived in California, they would be California Raisins:) And on that note...ciao!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lynsey said...

I tried to stop laughing when you told me to, but I just couldn't. It's just too good. You should really have Dana take a picture of your calfs and post it up here so that we can all enjoy it. I mean, the description was good, but the picture would be worth at least a thousand words (if not 1,395 words).

12:17 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

I demand a posting of your legs. How dare you not show me when I stop by to visit you? I WANT TO SEE THOSE LEGS!!!

6:55 AM  
Blogger The Merk-ster said...

LEGS! LEGS! LEGS! LEGS! LEGS! LEGS!

Just wanted to let you know I concure with the last two comments. :)

5:41 PM  
Blogger Kelli and Dana said...

Well...the time has passed my unfortunate friends. By the time I read your wonderful requests, the "tan" had come and gone:( So, you'll just have to use your imagination. Sorry ladies. Next time I burn numbers in my legs, you'll get doubles I promise.

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home