The Original Regency 15

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Kamika Aka Punahou

Hello. I have safely made it to Hawaii after everything. I even decided to let Kevin come along for this wild ride. We are living in Honolulu with Kevin's grandfather and so far everything is great. It is nice to be able to spend time with Kevin's family here because we never get to see them, so this is a change.

Not much to report here so far. I have had one job interview which is a good start. We will see what comes of it though. I am really just enjoying my time off. I haven't made it to the beach yet, but I have my goals for the next week...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli and Dana said...

Ok, I'm going to be the one to ask what in the heck your title means. I don't speak fluent Kevin:) Glad the trip was safe and did you arrive with all your stuff or did some float away in the Pacific. Sad that I missed you at work but it's been a crazy week and I'm hoping it slows down! Can't wait to follow in your footsteps and wave bye bye to Provo too! Love ya!

7:31 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Kelli, your time to float away from Provo will come. Give it time, it will come. And then you will realize that Provo is cheap and that it doesn't foster mold growing in your house...yes that is right...there is mold growing in my house. I, thinking that this is strange, was having a heart attack when my mother-in-law informed this is perfectly normal in this area and just to keep wiping it up with a towel like spilled milk. Can this really be?

Not to worry though ladies...I will not forget you guys and I am glad we started this so it is easier to keep up on everyone!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home