*FLORIDA OR BUST*
The latest & greatest from me is that in less than a week, I'll be kickin' it in a resort in Orlando. Ernst & Young sends all of their interns there for five days for a "conference", which means that we have to go to three presentations & we get to play the rest of the time. And they're paying us to do this. I think that it's a pretty good deal.
So about my crazy dating binge, it's basically over. The last date that I went on was almost two weeks ago, when I went to a concert in San Diego. It was a lot of fun. However, just like pretty much every other date, I don't think that anything will come of it.
My internship is almost over; it ends on August 11. After that, I plan on going to San Luis Obispo for a couple of days, then to St. George to visit Angela??, and I should be back in Utah just in time for Angi's reception. So, other than Melanie, I'll be seeing all of you fairly soon (I guess that this just means that I need to go to Hawaii)!

1 Comments:
Great! Come to St. George! I'm still out in the forest all week, so if you come on Monday, I may be gone. There's a chance that may not be so because that will be the last week of work for my co-workers. This means we may be in the office. Anyway, it's really not as complicated as it sounds. Just let me know what night you want to be here, and I'll let you know if we'll be around. Love to see you again!
Post a Comment
<< Home