The Original Regency 15

Monday, July 24, 2006

Onward Ever Onward

We have almost everyone! Yay for us being so computer savvy. So, I sent an invite to George but haven't heard from her. I think I might have the wrong email for her, so can someone send me the right one!

Angela, you were born for the heat. I am sure in about a week you are going to be complaining it is too cold. Angi, how are the plans coming along. Did that lady get mad that I left without talking to her? Also, if you need help figuring out the posting thing come see me at work and I can show you. Kelli, are you still alive after your run? Lynsey...dating scene what is up?!?!

So Kevin and I just got back from our whirlwind trip to the major church sites. With the exception of the bus breaking an axel on the way to the airport everything went really well. We leave next week for Hawaii so things really are moving forward. We got a call today saying my car is already there. I guess we are going to become official residents there sooner than we thought!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home