Growing Pains
I realize that I am growing in more ways than one, and yes, that is painful sometimes. However, today I would like to vent about the growing pains we must all experience, male or female, that have to do with insurance! AAAARGH! That's what I have to say about that. Thankfully, all of the customer service reps I have consulted with today have been very friendly. Although, I have to say, it was rather funny when Aaron called a customer service person about something the other day (of course, he had to call twice) and he said it sounded like he was talking to someone in India every time he called. How strange is that. We really do live in a connected world. Too bad there has to be so many bugs in the system.

3 Comments:
I concur. I'm still haggling with DMBA over an insurance claim made in August of last year. I don't even live in Utah anymore and I'm still calling it. Grrr:)
I just try to avoid calling insurance companies at all costs. It is too complicated and only leads to me being unhappy!
I bet they really were in India. One time Brent was fighting with customer service for our Dell computer and Brent got the rep to tell him he was calling from India. It really is crazy how small the world is!
Post a Comment
<< Home