The Original Regency 15

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Dreams

For years I have had this dream over and over that it is my last semester of my senior year at BYU. It is always the last day of finals when I realize that I have failed to go to a class all semester and that I need it to graduate. I have hours to study for a whole semester of classes I didn't go to and take the final.

Well, last night I had a variation on this dream. It was high school and I had neglected to go to my senior year classes for the last 7 years. I walked back into the high school and everthing was the same. I had to ask the front desk what my schedule was and where my classes were because I couldn't remember. I lied to them and told them I had been really sick with a headache and throwing up and that is why I couldn't make it for the last 7 years. I also had to ask them where my locker was and what my combination is so that I could get my books.

Why do I have these psycho dreams about not showing up for school? Does anyone else have these weird dreams or even a dream that they have had multiple times over the last several years or am I the only crazy one?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home