A typical Roberts is always late...
Updated picture of my growth...
I think I've always been good at procrastinating but now that I'm married I cannot avoid it. We're always late! To read about the latest going on in my life, please see my last post about diabetes. :) Okay, okay, obviously I'm exaggerating. There are some new and exciting things.
We're expecting a female addition to our home on March 20th. I just started my 3rd trimester which I guess means I'm at the last leg of the long haul. The last couple of months have actually gone by pretty quickly but the ladies at work assure me that these last 3 months will drag. We start our prenatal classes this month and we are also planning on having my baby shower towards the end of the month. I am still working full-time and trying to keep up with my house which somehow always manages to need cleaning/organizing. Brent is applying for grads schools for Physical Therapy. He has 2 more applications to submit this week and then we get to wait patiently until they send letters out. For more updates, please visit brangelicaroberts.blogspot.com
I'll have to send you the link before you can access it, as it is a private blog.
Sorry, I haven't taken a very good "belly shot" in a while so this will have to do until I can repost.

2 Comments:
ANGI!!! You are so cute. Just thought you should know.
I agree with Melanie. You are cute. You and your little belly. Have you thought of any names yet for your "new addition" (that goes for Melanie & Angela too)?
ps - I checked out your blog & I love the indoor camping pictures!
Post a Comment
<< Home