For Angi:)
Hey Angi, wanted to comment back on the Utah trip. I so would have loved to hang out with you guys but I was in Utah for a total of 42 hours and had a wedding reception and serious sister time so I didn't feel like I could fit anything else in. Next time we're up though I plan on making it a much longer trip and I will absolutely call you. Sorry I didn't get to see ya and love you all. P.S. Mel...be jealous:) It was really pretty with the mountains but then you have that nice beach and the sun...now I'm jealous!

3 Comments:
Totally understandable. I will definitely see you next time you're out. :) Personally, I would trade the mountains for the beach. I'm sure I'd miss them after a while but right now I could live without the snow.
Ah, but when it is Christmas and in the 80's something just doesn't feel right...
I'm from AZ remember? Christmas in the 80's sounds great! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home