The Original Regency 15

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Golly Gee

So, I have seated myself at this little computer several times in the last couple of days for the soul purpose of contributing to this blog. However, it seems the second I open the browser, I completely forget what I'm doing. Thus, no post from yours truly. I'm trying to make up for that.

Angi - I love the belly! I'm a little not excited about belly photos because, well, I just don't feel real cute right now. That could be because of my not so flattering wardrobe, or just because, let's face, I'm gaining weight.:) But I have to say, it all seems worth it when the little tyke does somersaults. That's my favorite.

Sounds like all is going well for all. (What a catchy sentence.) For us too. Don't know if I told you guys, but my parents are leaving to serve a mission in about a month. They are headed to Myanmar (Burma). Yikes! But we are so excited for them. It'll be great adventures for them.

Ok, love you guys!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelli and Dana said...

Holy cow, that's so cool! Your parents are so brave. My Dad and Mom will be putting in papers in a few years but I think my mom is going to demand stateside so good job for your folks for jumping in. By the way, if anyone is on youtube ever, check out glenn becks tribute to president hinckley. I thought it was neat!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Ang, you are cute! Don't worry about getting bigger. It happens. I sent you an email I just got about feeling like you are fat. It made me laugh with how true it is!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Angi said...

I know exactly what you mean about gaining weight. It took me a while to come to terms with it. I never thought I would be like that but it's a lot harder than I expected. The in between stage stinks. We didn't tell people for a really long time so when I finally announced it in my ward some of the ladies said "oh, I thought you were just gaining weight." I was crushed! :)

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home