Decide my life
All right, all right. Quick update. Gailans-great. Dana--no more finals, bored at home, playing with Christmas gifts he opened early. Kelli--bored at work, making big life decisions. We're heading down to San Antonio for a little trip so if anyone has been there and has fun suggestions, post. Also, what should I do with my life. I applied and got accepted with a good scholarship to law school here at Texas Tech but I also anticipate an acceptance to the Financial Planning program. The Financial program is shorter and more mommy friendly and I like the idea of both. So, vote now. It's like american idol. Maybe I'll make up songs about both of them:) Well, that's my life. Gotta go! Love you all. Write my ladies...write!

5 Comments:
So by saying mommy friendly are you implying that you are going to be a mommy soon, cause I hear that is in the air around here. I would do the financial planning because you will always need that in life and having watched the second year of law school no one deserves to have to go through that torture, let alone having two of you go through it over two years. You are likely to kill each other...now if you want a way to get rid of Dana...
Ha! I'll tell him you said that. No, not mommy friendly--apparently I missed the memo. But it's more mommy friendly if I wanted to do say ten hours with a toddler at home or something. Law, not so much:)
I'm with Mel, I think one lawer in the family is pretty good. I didn't know you wanted to go back to school. Congrats. That's pretty cool.
I may be biased, but I'd have to say that you should go for financial planning. Much more interesting that law, if you ask me...and you did ask me, as I recall.
I would do which ever one scares you more.... I think I'm at one of those stages in life where I wish I would have pushed myself a little harder in school. Good luck with your decision!
Post a Comment
<< Home