Cheers!
Yeah for something to cheer about! I just read Angi's news. And though I know that most of us haven't looked at this for quite some time, I just wanted to share a moment of gladness, because, really this is wonderful news and we all wish you all the best!

2 Comments:
Wait, wait, what's the news? Why haven't I heard anything. I'm so out of the loop...someone...help
Kelli, dearest, how is one to keep you in the loop when you are so far away and the loop is already having to stretch so far. There just isn't enough loop to get to Texas I suppose. I love you Kelli and Angi I am super happy for you again even though I already wrote you and told you that. Angela I think you are super and Lynsey you are an angel. It was great to talk to you a few weeks ago. I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays.
Post a Comment
<< Home