Updates!
Ok kids. I've had it. I've been waiting as patiently as I can, and I just can't do it anymore. What's going on?!?!?! (And yes, I woke up in the morning and stepped outside and took a big breath before I wrote that.)
Kelli - How's Texas? Are you there yet?
Lynsey - How's LA? Still in training? Did you get your apartment?
Angi - How's the new job?
Mel - Is Kevin back? Are you still eating bean burritos for lunch? Are you going to be smashed with a hurricane?
There. A question for each of you. That better get a response. Otherwise it'll feel like coming home to a house full of sleeping girls when all I want to do is chat. (Boo who.)
Here's my little update - I am going to be a fifth grade teacher! Yes, I know, you are all shocked. What you didn't know is that since I was 4 years old, I've been training for this day. I mean, I used to have the coolest school on the block set up for my little brother right behind the piano bench (makes a great desk, a piano bench does). I start school on Sept. 4. I'm pumped. Not quite ready, but pumped nevertheless.
Love you all!

2 Comments:
Fifth grade, eh? I'm impressed. I didn't see this coming, or did I???
You'll do great, Mrs. Merkley...er...I mean Mrs. Averett. Or just Mrs. A for short. Can I go to the bathroom Mrs. A? Yeah, that sounds about right...
Actually, it will be Miss Angela. We go by first names which is interesting. But we have a male teacher this year for the first time and he will be Mr. B. I haven't decided if that is for his last name or because he is a boy.
Post a Comment
<< Home