The Original Regency 15

Monday, August 06, 2007

Crushfinder.com

Have you ever wondered if there really is someone out there who has a crush on you? I see those dumb ads all the time on random webpages and it makes me think of that song "You're beautiful, you're beautiful it's true. I saw your face on a crowded train (or wherever he saw it) and I don't know what to do, cuz I'll never be with you" and I think, yes, there is someone out there who thinks that about me. Only he didn't see my face on a crowded train, because let's face it, there is no train in Southern Utah. He must have seen me at the Big-O trying to get my tires rotated. Or at the Wal-Mart with a sour frown because I hate shopping at the Wal-Mart. And he thought to himself "I love her and I'll post that I love her on Crushfinder.com and then one day she'll see the ad and it will be fate."
How dumb is that? I just thought a little random thoughtedness would be nice for you all to read today. And don't worry, even if I do find out he has a crush on me, I'm not going anywhere. I pretty much got the best guy out there already. Sorry girls.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynsey said...

It's things like this that make me remember how much I loved living with you. I LOVE IT!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Kelli and Dana said...

I don't know if I would have a crush on crushfinder.com, but someday i hope to find my picture on "isawyouonceandyoulookedsuperhot.com" That would make my day.

8:14 AM  
Blogger The Merk-ster said...

Kelli - I tried to find you on that website, but I kept getting this pop-up message that said "Due to the overload of people trying to view this website since we posted a picture of Kelli Gailan, this website is unavailable." Sorry babe.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home