The Original Regency 15

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Los Angeles, here I am!

Hello Kids!

I'm just about to start week #4 in The City of Angels. So far so good. I like my job, I really like the LA 1st Ward, and my roommate is cool. Overall, things are going well. I do miss all of the open space that Utah has to offer, but I'm making due without it. And although I'm not dating anyone, I've been asked on three dates since I've been here. Not bad, eh? That's all for now! More to come!

Ciao,

Lynsey

4 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

Hey, three dates sounds pretty good. How did they go? Any interest there in the ones you have gone out with?

12:18 PM  
Blogger Lynsey said...

All of the dates were fine, but I have no interest in any of them. Too old, too awkward, too...just not my type. You know how I am: picky. But I've still got five weeks down here. I'll see what I can do. Oh, and guess who was in my ward last week? Jeremy Powell. How random is that?

11:05 PM  
Blogger The Merk-ster said...

Jeremy Powell? That is random. I hear our friend Jacob Powell is dating a lovely lady. Just to pass on a little gossip. I prefer to call it, keeping up on things.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

You might even say that Jacob may soon be shopping...

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home