The Original Regency 15

Monday, July 10, 2006

Still here

Well, this is a marvelous idea:) My entries for the next year will consist of the following...hi, we're still in Utah...yup, still in Utah. Dana and I are running a duathlon (biking and running) on the 22nd and it's the highest elevation triathlon in the country so that's pretty cool. I'll let ya know how it goes. Other than that, just working and trying to not get calling into the nursery in my ward:) Have a good one!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynsey said...

I'm pretty sure that duathlon isn't a word, but good luck anyway! I'll be rooting for you!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Kelli and Dana said...

Well, maybe I'll have to call it a die-athalon. THat sounds a little more accurate:) Hope this night life in Cali is treating you well and that the boys are treating you better...or else I'll have to kick some hiney down there!

3:57 PM  
Blogger The Merk-ster said...

Oh, i knew I was going to laugh! thanks for the comments ladies!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home