The Original Regency 15

Friday, April 04, 2008

Angi is a mom...

Hmm.... that still seems a little weird. I really love this little girl. She's a little harder to love at 2am when I have to pat her back for 1hr the whole time praying she'll go to sleep but then the sun comes up and I see her beautiful eyes and her chubby cheeks. It's really amazing!


3 Comments:

Blogger Kelli and Dana said...

She's SOOOOOO cute, Angie! Wow, you guys made a beautiful baby. Congrats and try to get some sleep whenever you can:)

2:34 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Angi, she is so precious. I can see where the word mom in reference to you is really hard to get used to but I bet it feels great! How are you feeling? Are you going crazy being home?

9:02 PM  
Blogger Lynsey said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful...and I love her hair. And, yeah, the m-word does sound a little weird. I can't believe how many of my friends are becoming mothers! Babies everywhere!

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home