The Death of The Reg Blog
My dearest friends, it seems to me that this little old blog is slowly dying. It has not had a post or comment in many months and I wonder if anyone even looks at this any more. So, I ask of you, if you are looking at this, leave your comment so this lonely old blog knows that someone still loves it, holds it dear and thinks of it once in a while.

5 Comments:
Dum Dum Da Dum Da Da Dum Da Dum Da Dum...that's a dirge by the way. Yes, it's so lonely and dying. I'm leaving a little line here though to tell it that I love it but am caught up in school and husband. Poor little Reg Blog!
I too will leave a little note. I check you often, but write less - what a slacker I am to you ol' friend.
I also profess myself to be a slacker. I check the blog weekly, but it's usually when I'm at work & don't have time to write. I keep thinking about writing a post, but I just haven't gotten around to it. Lame, I know.
ditto. I'm just lazy!
We are all pathetic!!! (and busy too). Some day, dear old blog, we will take the time to sit down and write so that you too can feel loved.
Post a Comment
<< Home